- Born: Abt 1713, Somerset Co., MD
- Marriage (1): Hannah Stevens about 1742 in Somerset Cemetery, Somerset, KY.
- Died: 28 Jun 1770-04 May 1771, Somerset Co., MD
William Kibble Sr., planter, wrote his will on Jun 28 1770 and it was proven in Somerset Co., MD on May 4 1771 as:
- To son George Kibble, all my lands and the lands that back up to Joseph Morris and Thomas Collins and if he dies w/o issue, this to go to youngest son John Kibble
- lands I had by my wife with remainder of lands to son William Kibble
- To have personal estate appraised by my friends George & Thomas Dashiell and divided between sons William, George and John Kibble and daughters Ann Malone and Sarah Kibble with one thirds reserved for my beloved wife Hannah Kibble.
Witnesses: Henry Lowes, Ann Stewart, Mary Biglands (SoW-EB5:29)
William married Hannah Stevens about 1742 in Somerset Cemetery, Somerset, KY. (Hannah Stevens was born about 1712 in Somerset Co., MD and died after 1771.)