- Born: 17 Jan 1744, Somerset Co., MD 2
- Marriage (1): (?) (?)
- Marriage (2): Rosetta Collins on 23 Jan 1798 in Somerset Co., MD 1
- Died: 17 May 1817-19 Aug 1817, Somerset Co., MD
In the Federal Direct Tax of 1798, George Kibble is listed as owner/occupant of a house and land on Wicomico Creek on the north side near the mouth in Wicomico Hundred. He has a new unoccupied dwelling house of wood only covered and weather boarded 32x26, 2 stories struck for 22 windows; new new dwelling house framed 16x20 1 story 3 windows; kitchen of round logs 12x12. 1 acre; $200. He also has 112 acres 80 perches of land with an old dwelling house 24x18; $690. He is also listed as occupying land of William Collins, a minor, on Wicomico Creek, 1/2 marsh, 63 acres 40 perches; $300. He is indicated to own 9 slaves of which 4 are of taxable age (13-49).
George Kibble wrote his will on May 17 1817 and it was proven in Somerset Co., MD on Aug 19 1817 to do the following:
- sell all lands he purchased from Samuel Holbrook deceased and a parcel "Cows Quarter" (as "Cowells Quarter") to pay debts
- residue and personal estate to be equally divided among my four children; Batty Cottman, Henney Kibble, James Kibble and Alexander Kibble.
- appoint friend George Jones of Robert and wife Rosey Kibble as executors
Witnesses: John Morris, William Kibble, William Collins (SoW-EB23:255)
George married (?) (?). ((?) (?) died before 1798 in Somerset Co., MD.)
George next married Rosetta Collins on 23 Jan 1798 in Somerset Co., MD.1 (Rosetta Collins died after 1820 in Somerset Co., MD.)