Raymond Alan Elliott
Raymond Alan Elliott 3
- Born: 21 Apr 1892, Wilmington, New Castle Co., DE 4 5 6 7 8
- Marriage (1): Harriett Evans on 11 Feb 1911 in Wilmington, New Castle Co., DE
- Marriage (2): Margaret Couly on 21 Jun 1915 in Wilmington, New Castle Co., DE
- Marriage (3): Mabel M. Alyea on 14 Oct 1922 in Hancock Co., IN 1 2
- Marriage (4): Grace Irene Higi in 1944 in IN
- Died: 29 Mar 1963
- Buried: Abt 01 Apr 1963, Lombardy Cemetery, Wilmington, New Castle Co., DE
Uncle Buddy (from Florence Elliott Wiltbank Smith).
In 1940 Indiana, he is listed as a buyer and seller of poultry and eggs. From Find-A-Grave:
Raymond 'Buddy' Alan Elliott, was born the third child to Samuel Webb and Martha Elizabeth Smack Elliott, at 117 N. Monroe, Wilmington, DE. He was married to Harriet Evans, 11 February 1911, in Wilmington, they were later divorced. He was then married to Margaret Couly, on 21 June 1915, in Wilmington, they were later divorced. He then married Mabel N. Alyea about 1921 in Indiana. He again divorced and in 1944 he married Grace Irene Higi of Indiana. He had no children. In June of 1917 his W. W. I draft cards shows him as a brakeman and flagman for the P. R. R. He worked with different chicken businesses, and later was a maintenance manager. He was survived by his wife Grace, and sister Florence Bryan both of Newark. He died of Bronchogenic carcinoma and myocardial failure.
Noted events in his life were:
1. Divorce: Divorce from Harriett Evans, Bef 1915, DE.
2. Divorce: Divorce Margaret Couly, Bef 1923.
3. Divorce: Divorce Mabel Alyea, Bef 1944.
Raymond married Harriett Evans on 11 Feb 1911 in Wilmington, New Castle Co., DE.
Raymond next married Margaret Couly on 21 Jun 1915 in Wilmington, New Castle Co., DE.
Raymond next married Mabel M. Alyea on 14 Oct 1922 in Hancock Co., IN.1 2 (Mabel M. Alyea was born in 1899 in IN 9 10.)
Raymond next married Grace Irene Higi in 1944 in IN.
1930 IN Census, Marriage year based upon 1930 Census.
IN Marriage Records.
Elliott Family Reunion - 5/9/1998 in Kennett Square, PA at the home of Harold and Maude (Elliott) Unruh. This information comes from conversations there.
World War I Civilian Draft Registrations (WWW).
1900 DE Census, Listed as Raymond Elliott, born Apr 1892, in Wilmington Ward 3, New Castle Co., DE.
1940 IN Census, Listed as age 47 in Van Buren, Shelby Co.
1930 IN Census, Listed as age 46 in Brandywine, Hancock Co.
1910 DE Census, Listed as age 18 in Wilmington Ward 9, New Castle Co.
1940 IN Census, Listed as age 41 in Van Buren, Shelby Co.
1930 IN Census, Listed as age 31 in Brandywine, Hancock Co.