- Born: Abt 1705, Somerset Co., MD
- Marriage (1): Mary (?)
- Died: 16 Nov 1751-14 Jul 1752, Somerset Co., MD
John McGrath wrote his will on Nov 16 1751 and it was proven in Somerset Co., MD on Jul 14 1752:
- To wife Mary Magraw, her thirds during her widowhood
- To eldest son David McGrath, 3 parcels of land part of three tracts "Owens Improvement", "Middle" and "Owens Delight" borders the plantation where Mary Fallis now lives
- To son David Magraw (Magraw/McGrath used interchangeably in this record), tract "Refuge" contiguous to "Owens Improvement" only if he pays son Levin and parcel of land that son David has now surveyed once Levin reaches age 21 and pay him 10 pounds current money.
- To son John Magraw, other part of three parcels of the three tracts mentioned "Owens Improvement", "Middle" and "Owens Delight" mentions bordering road from Princess Anne to Muny Bridge and if he dies without issue, this land to son Levin
- To son Levin, all other lands not otherwise devised
- son John to pay son Levin 10 pounds when he reaches age 21 and if he does not, Levin will get his lands.
Witnesses: Owen McGrath, Jane Weatherly, Elizabeth Made?, H.(enry) Waggaman, (SoW-EB4:13)
John married Mary (?). (Mary (?) died after 1751 in Somerset Co., MD.)