Edmond Cropper Jr.
- Born: Abt 1738, Somerset Co., MD
- Marriage (1): Unknown
- Died: 30 Apr 1803-24 Jun 1803, Worcester Co., MD
1800 Census is HOH in Worcester Co., MD with 20001-20001.
Edmond Cropper's will was written on and proven in Worcester Co., MD on Jun 24 1803
- To son Levin, the plantation whereon I now live and if he dies w/o heirs, to son Solomon
- To son Solomon all the land I bought of James Duer and Jesse Ward
- To son Leavin, mare, yoke of oxen, bed/furniture, desk,
- To son Solomon, one colt, yoke of oxen, bed/furniture
- To daughter Polly Cropper, one bed/furniture, cow/calf and use of my house for a peaceful life as long as remains unmarried and son Levin to pay her 7 pounds, ten shillings current money of Maryland
- Remainder divided among my children Levin, Solomon, Polly and Levin and Solomon to be joint executors
Witnesses: John Shockley, Henry Johnson, Samuel Morris (WoW-1803/07:91)