|George Brickhouse Jr.
George Brickhouse Jr. 1
- Born: Abt 1671, Northampton Co., VA
- Marriage (1): Mary Major about 1696 in Northampton Co., VA
- Died: 19 Sep 1713-17 Nov 1713, Northampton Co., VA
George Brickhouse (as Brighouse) wrote his will on Sep 19 1713 and it was proven in Northampton Co. on Nov 17 1713 as:
- To my beloved wife Mary, my entire estate during her widowhood
- To son William, my 400a of land within the fence called "Cow Neck"
- To son Major, the 100a remainder of land one west side of Cow Bridge Gut and 100a lying between Castle Ridge Creek and Wolfe Creek
- To son Peter, 300a that is all my Castle Ridge north of the Cow Bridge.
- To son Jedidiah, 500a of my fowling point as far as the first eastward running creek of Wolfe Creek and to nearest prong of Terrapin (as Taripan) Gut
- To son John all 700a remainder of my land
- To daughter Hannah
- After wife's widowhood, all my negroes to be divided between my sons and daughters
- Wife to be executrix
Witnesses: John Beloitt, Annah Beloitt, William Tankard (NoVAW-XXI-R:52)
George married Mary Major about 1696 in Northampton Co., VA. (Mary Major was born about 1676.)
Dennis Wood Anentafel: Ghotes website.