Josephus Disharoon 1
- Born: Abt 1742, Somerset Co., MD
- Died: 10 Jan 1773-09 Feb 1773, Somerset Co., MD
Josephus Disharoon wrote his will on Jan 10 1773 and it was proven on Feb 9 1773 in Somerset Co., MD where he left most of his estate to his brothers and sisters and cousin Newton Disharoon:
- To Nuton Disharoon, all my lands in Somerset containing 200a more or less and all my joyners tools once her arrives at age 21
- To my mother Mary Disharoon one horse as long as she lives and if the horse still lives when she dies, it to go to Nuton Disharoon
- To Michael Disharoon, son of Constant Disharoon, my saddle and bridle
- To Ann Starling Banks, one pair of silver shoe buckles
- To Nuton Disharron and Michael Disharoon son of Constant, all the rest of my wearing apparel
- After my debts paid, rest of estate to divide between my four sisters and brother Constant Disharoon
- Brother Constant to be sole executor.
Witnesses: Stephen Adams, Francis Disharoon, Henry Banks (MdW-39:173)
Descendants of Michael Disharoon. David Heise, draft report dated Nov 26 2000.