|Whittington (Whitta) Pusey
Whittington (Whitta) Pusey
- Born: 18 Nov 1802, Worcester Co., MD 2
- Marriage (1): Mary Townsend in Nov 1829 in Worcester Co., MD 1
- Died: 18 May 1853, Worcester Co., MD
- Buried: Abt 21 May 1853, Pusey-Maddox Cemetery, Worcester Co., MD
Whitta Pusey wrote his will on Jan 17 1853 and it was proven in Worcester Co. on May 20 1853 as:
- To my wife, all my real and personal estate for her widowhood
- To son John Pusey, part of tract "Patricks Folly" 50a and part of "Peters Mistake" in Somerset Co.
- To son James, part of "Heron Quarter" and "Friendship" in Worcester
- To sons John and James half of my saw mill and grist mill jointly except one week every year with a head of water to son Whitta Thomas Pusey
- To son Whitta Thomas all the land where I now reside containing 200a
- To daughter Mary Ann, negro girl Emily and one hundred dollars
- To daughter Priscilla, negro girl Elisa and boy George, neither to be sold
- residue of estate to be divided among my five children John, James, Mary Ann, Priscilla and Whitta Thomas.
- To daughters Mary Ann and Priscilla, a house and maintencne during their single life.
Witnesses: Jones Bounds, John S. Bounds, James A. Bounds (WoW-TT8:72)
Whittington married Mary Townsend in Nov 1829 in Worcester Co., MD.1 (Mary Townsend was born on 01 Mar 1806 in MD,3 4 died on 02 May 1880 in Worcester Co., MD and was buried about 05 May 1880 in Pusey-Maddox Cemetery, Worcester Co., MD.)
Worcester Co., MD Marriage Records.
1850 MD Census, Listed as age 48 in the 1850 Worcester Co., MD Census, born in MD.
1850 MD Census, Listed as age 44 in the 1850 Worcester Co., MD Census, born in MD.
1870 MD Census, Listed as age 64 in the 1870 Atkinsons, Worcester Co., MD Census.