- Born: Abt 1775, MD
- Marriage (1): Margaret Rencher Pollitt about 1806
- Died: Bef 23 Nov 1831, Somerset Co., MD
Isaiah Hayman wrote his will on Feb 17 1826? and it was proven in Somerset Co. on Nov 23 1831:
- To wife my dwelling plantation during her single life with privilege to get timber off the land I purchased of Miss Mary Miles for to school my youngest, also negro man Jacob, Sarah his wife, Jenny, George, Leah and the children she may have, Milly, Lucinda and Arthur, lots of other household items, half of Schooner called "Elonies"?, my new scow, etc.
- To daughter Drucilla Pollitt, during her life only, all that part of land I purchased of Col. John Done (Dove?), describes land near George Pollitt and his brother James, and a line which would strike the house of the late Thomas Pollitt. This land to go to granddaughter Eliza Pollitt "for her life only" after death of Drucilla and then to her heirs if she has any. If not, then the land to revert to her brothers/sisters by her mother Drucilla.
- To daughter Drucilla, all that part of tract "Great Hope" which I purchased from Miss Mary Miles on Sep 23 1823, also negro girl Mary during her life then to her living children and executor not be compelled to pay her over to Drucilla's husband Robert Pollitt
- To son Theodore, my youngest colt
- To daughter Sarah Margaret, colt named Flora
- To children, Josiah, Littleton, John Henry, Jeptha, Rufus, Theodore and Sarah Margaret, equally divide the rest and appoint George W. Dashiell, William Miles (of Samuel), and James Stewart to make division of same
Witnesses: N. Pollitt, Samuel Pollitt, Ware C. Pollitt (SoW-JP4:191)
Isaiah married Margaret Rencher Pollitt, daughter of Jonathan Pollitt and Mary Dennis, about 1806. (Margaret Rencher Pollitt was born about 1790 in MD 1 and died after 1831 in Somerset Co., MD.)