John Jacob Disharoon 1
- Born: Abt 1780
- Marriage (1): Elizabeth Covington
- Died: 07 Jun 1849-16 Oct 1849, Somerset Co., MD
John Disharoon's will was written on Jun 7 1849 and proven in Somerset Co., MD on Oct 16 1849 as follows:
- To son James Disharoon, my dwelling house and adjoining houses an dpart of land by a ditch at a bridge at end of land near division with William Disharoon and then with woods to back of the house stright across "Good Luck" and "White Plains" bought of Bennett.
- To Elleanor Mezick in her lifetime, then here two sons James and John Dryden (as Driden) some land as described
- To Sally Morris, a piece of land "Good Luck" and "Mears Chance" (as "Mares Chance")
- To Sally Morris, land I bought of Richard E. and Susan Jenkins and afterwards to her children laid out for 80a
- To Betsy Fooks, land I bought of Elizabeth Foxwell, three small deeds part of "Little Eden" and "Mears Chance"
- To Mariah Fooks' fout children, John Fooks, Elizabeth Fooks, Anthony Fooks and Letiskey Fooks, part of "Mears Chance" and part of "My Addition" near William and Caleb Disharoon and Constant Stanford by "Little Eden"
- To my four grandchildren, tract on where James Disharoon now lives and half of the tract bought from Richard E. Jenkins on NW end of "Little Eden"
- To Betsy Fooks the other half of this land
- To Eleanor Mezick, the place that Philip Mezick owned, for her life then to his sons Benjamin F. Mezick and Philip W. Mezick. Also to her some woodland near Henry Black's land called "Stand Off" near corner of James Jones' lot adjoins "Good Luck"
- To James Disharoon, my man Israel
- Other estate to divide equally between Sally Morris, Betsy Fooks, Eleanor Mezick, Mariah's four children John/Elizabeth/Anthony/Letiskey
- Negro man Stephen Banks to William H.B. Messick
Witnesses: John Laws, Arthur Lankford, Thomas Price (SoW-JP5:163)
John married Elizabeth Covington. (Elizabeth Covington died before 1849 in Somerset Co., MD.)