- Born: Abt 1710, Somerset Co., MD
- Marriage (1): Margaret (?)
- Died: 24 Feb 1768-12 Apr 1771, Worcester Co., MD
Samuel Hall's will written Feb 24 1768 and proven in Worcester Co., MD on Apr 12 1771:
- To son John Hall, 50a of land granted in Somerset but now in Worcester called "Winters Quarter". Also 53a called "Bush Ridge" and my riding horse and saddle and three head of cattle, three sheep, ten head of hog and one bed/furniture plus 10 pounds cash
- To son Peter, 50a "Halls Addition" on N side of my plantation and 15 pounds cash in dollars at 7 shillings, six pence per dollar or pistoles at 27 shillings per pistole till 15 pounds be paid. Also a young mare, three head of cattle and three sheep, one bed/furniture and ten head of hog
- To daughter Sarah Hall one bed/furniture, three head of cattle, three sheep and 10 head of hog
- To daughter Margaret Hall one bed/furniture and three head of cattle, three sheep and 10 head of hog and 5 pounds in cash
- To sons John and Peter my rights in cypress timber in tract "Point Patience" in Somerset Co., tract I sold to Nathan Culver but kept cypress timber rights
- rest to my four children John, Peter, Sarah and Margaret Hall
- To son John, sole executor
On Apr 12 1771, widow of Samuel, Margaret Hall, came to claim her thirds.
Witnesses: John Williams, Daniel Melson Jr., Daniel Elliott (as Ellet) (WoW-1769/83:49)
Samuel married Margaret (?).