- Born: 1770-1775, Somerset Co., MD
- Marriage (1): Sarah (Sally) (?) on 19 Nov 1822 in Somerset Co., MD 1
- Died: 14 Apr 1841-31 May 1841, Somerset Co., MD
*Not sure of the parentage of this Isaac Denston.
This Isaac Denston shows up in the Somerset Co., MD Census as follows:
1820: 030101-21101 (Ditsrict 1)
1830: Somerset records not extant
1840: 00000000010000-00000000010000 (Middle District)
1820 shows his age at >45 and 1840 confirms as age 60-70, this would put his birth at 1770-1775.
Isaac Denson wrote his will on Apr 14 1841 and it was probated May 31 1841 in Somerset Co., MD and mentions the following:
- Negro woman Sarah, bought of Levin Farrington, be free after my death and give her one acre of land to use during her life and $20 towards building her a house.
- To brother James Denson, Burketts Comments on the New testament
- Other negroes and land other than wife's 1/3rds be sold
- Executor is wife Sarah, Isaac M. Denson and John E. Robertson
Witnesses: William Whayland, Rebecca Denson, Hannah Dashiell, Mary Robertson (SoW-JP5:58)
Isaac* married Sarah (Sally) (?) on 19 Nov 1822 in Somerset Co., MD.1 (Sarah (Sally) (?) was born in 1790 in Somerset Co., MD 2 and died on 08 Jul 1844-17 Sep 1844 in Somerset Co., MD.)