- Born: Abt 1771, Sussex Co., DE
- Marriage (1): Mary (Polly) Freeney?
- Died: 15 Nov 1824-09 Dec 1824, Sussex Co., DE
Frederick Hastey is listed in the 1800 Sussex Co., DE Census with a household in Little Creek Hundred as 20110-10010-00. "Fedrick Hasting" is in Little Creek Hundred in 1820 as 010001-32201. His household is very close to those of Jacob Elliott, Daniel Hasting, Elihu Hasting and Elijah Hasting.
Frederick Hastings wrote his will on Nov 15 1824 and it was proven in Sussex Co., DE on Dec 9 1824:
- To son Peter one steer? he now has
- To wife Polly all my land and property during her widowhood, then land, still and tools to son Chela Hastings (this appears to be reference to son Archelus with "Chela" a nickname), Chela to maintain my daughter Molly Hastings thru her life time
- Decree that wife divide the rest of the property equally among all my children now with me
- Fannie, Emela, Bitty, Nancy and Molly Hastings, and Charlotte and Hetty Hastings,
- one negro girl Elisa to daughter Charlotte Hastings
- Wife Polly as executor
Witnesses: Jacob Elliott, Levin Callaway, Elisha Parker (SxW-G:265 or 365 hard to read)
Frederick is likely buried in an unmarked grave in the Archelus Hastings Cemetery north of Delmar, DE.
Frederick married Mary (Polly) Freeney?. (Mary (Polly) Freeney? was born in 1771-1774 in Sussex Co., DE and died on 31 Jan 1845-22 Oct 1845 in Sussex Co., DE.)