Randall Revell Hayman
- Marriage (1): (?) (?)
- Died: 10 Feb 1825-22 Feb 1825, Somerset Co., MD
Randall Hayman wrote his will Feb 10 1825 and it was proven in Somerset Co. on Feb 22 1825:
- To son Randall Revell Hayman, parts of tracts "Second Addition to Hogg Quarter" a 50a part and a 25a part, also two parcels one 29a and one 25a known by the name of "Second Addition to Hogg Quarter" and part of "Hogg Quarter" for 35.25a
- To daughter Julet? part of tract I purchased of Thomas Borman? that is 25a and part of tract on county road that leads to Princess Ann to the bridge that crosses the branch, 20a. Also timber privileges on land I bought of Banjamin Sympson formerly belonging to John Hobbs?.
- To son Gillis Washington Hayman, the balance of land purchased of Benjamin Sympson 4.5a called "Bear Lott Egg"
- To son John King Hayman, part of land I puchased from Henry Banks Sr. at the getting over place across from James Bailey
- To daughter Matilda Jane Hayman, all the land I purchased of William How Lankford and Lydia his wife, 143a
- Sons Randall Revell, Gillis Washington and John King Hayman to pay my three daughters Nancy Adkins?, Sarah Pusey (as Pussy) and Letitia Bloxom $30 each when my sons advance to the age of 21
- Rest to daughters Matilda Ann Hayman and Julett Hayman
- Appoint my brother Isaiah and son Randall Revell Hayman as executors
Witnesses: Thomas Pollitt Sr., George Pollitt, Jacob Morris (SoW-JP4:96)
Randall married (?) (?). ((?) (?) died before 1825 in Somerset Co., MD.)