Thomas Disharoon 1
- Born: Abt 1738, Somerset Co., MD
- Died: 28 Oct 1772-09 Feb 1773, Somerset Co., MD 2
Died with no known issue. Thomas Disharoon wrote his will on Oct 28 1772 and it was probated in Somerset Co., MD on Feb 9 1773 with the following provisions:
- To brother Obediah Disharoon's son Stephen, one yearling colt called Fox
- To brother Francis, my dwelling plantation I now possess
- To sister Isabel Disharoon, the remainder of my estate to possess at the age of 16
- Appoint brother Francis to be executor and to possess Isabel's portion of the estate until she comes age 16
Witnesses: Stephen Roach, George Disharoon (MdW-39:125).
An inventory of his estate was taken by Francis Disharoon on Feb 24 1773 with greatest creditors George Handy and Robert Dashiell; nearest kin, George & Obediah Disharoon approved Aug 19 1773(MdInv-113:019). An account of his estate was presented by Francis Disharoon on Jan 4 1775 for an amount of £71.1.4½ (MdAcc-71:317)
Descendants of Michael Disharoon. David Heise, draft report dated Nov 26 2000.
Somerset Co., MD Wills, Hall of Records, Annapolis, MD.