Levin Disharoon 1
- Born: 28 May 1707, Somerset Co., MD 2
- Marriage (1): Rebecca (?)
- Died: 15 Mar 1746-04 Jun 1746, Worcester Co., MD
Levin Disharoon wrote his will Mar 15 1745/6 and it was proven in Worcester Co. on Jun 4 1746
- To wife Rebecca, my riding horse
- To son Levin, two tracts, one called "Holders Folly" and the other "Benjamins Goodwill" in back of my dwelling plantation one containing 50a and the other 100a
- To daughters Mary, Sarah, Rebecca, Jane, Elizabeth and Eunice a tract called "Wilton" containing 200a
- Rest of estate to be divided amongst my children
- Appoint wife Rebecca as executrix
Witnesses: Benjamin Handy, George Smith, Robert Handy (WoW-1742/59:23)
Levin married Rebecca (?). (Rebecca (?) died after 1759.)
Descendants of Michael Disharoon. David Heise, draft report dated Nov 26 2000.
Stepney Parish Church Records.