- Born: 1772-1774, Somerset Co., MD
- Marriage (1): Nancy (Ann) (?) about 1788
- Died: 02 Oct 1824-02 Nov 1824, Somerset Co., MD
On Aug 4 1786, Eli, Levinah and Esther Vincent (of Elijah Vincent) were indicated as all under age 14. (SoOCP-1777/92:84)
On Jun 14 1791, Elijah Hitch was chosen to be guardian of Esther Vinson (daughter of Elijah Vinson), who was under age 14 when, at the same time Curtis Hitch was chosen to be guardian for Esther Vinson's brother, Eli who was over age 14. (SoOCP-1777/92:99)
In the 1820 Census, Eli Vinson is listed as head of a household in Election District 1, Somerset Co., MD as 000101-00101.
Eli Vincent's will (all as Vinson and Vincent) was written Oct 2 1824 and probated in Somerset County Nov 2 1824:
- To beloved wife Nancy all my lands and property now remaining on said lands during her natural life. After her death, then to daughter Ann C. Vincent - daughter also to get one bed and furniture and to pay over to my son James Vincent and daughter Henrietta Disharoon $60 each
- If Ann C. Vincent dies without lawful heir, all her things to go to grandson Eli Vincent, son of James Vincent
- Rest of estate to be divided among my three children
- Wife is executrix
Witnesses were John Jerom, David Vance and Cottman Cox. Ann Vincent transferred executorship to son James Vincent (SoW-JP4:93)
Eli married Nancy (Ann) (?) about 1788.