- Born: 1743-1745, MD 1
- Marriage (1): Nanny (?)
- Died: 17 Jan 1802-29 Apr 1803, Worcester Co., MD 1 2
George Brown's will was written Jun 17 1802 and probated in Worcester Co., MD on Apr 29 1803 In it, he bequeaths:
- To wife Nanny, 50a of land where on I live called "Haths Venture" (Heaths Venture) at the upper end of the tract for her widowhood and at her death, this to go to granddaughter named McRitty Brown and if she dies without heirs of her body, this to go to George Tull Brown.
- Also to my granddaughter OMcRitty Brown, part of "Buck Harbor" tract lying at the upper end of my plantation and the remaining part of that tract to my grandson George Tull Brown.
- Also to grandaughter McRitta Brown one horse colt about 6 weeks old
- To wife Nanny Brown 1/3rd of all my personal estate during her widowhood.
- To son David all the remaining part of my lands and estate not already mentioned and he to be executor. Witnesses were John Cathell, Samuel Tull and William Wilson (WoW-JBR6:61).
(Compiler's Note: McRitty, McRitta Brown is Henrietta Brown who will mary Samuel Hitch)
George married Nanny (?). (Nanny (?) died after 1803.)
Correspondence from James L. Brown, 209 Mosher Street, Baltimore, MD 21217; dated April 4, 1997.
Worcester Co., MD Wills, Worcester Co. Wills, Liber JBR6, Folio 61-63.