Littleton Bloodsworth 2
- Born: 22 Apr 1787, MD 3
- Marriage (1): Sally Simms on 18 Dec 1810 in Somerset Co., MD 1
- Died: 25 Feb 1863, Somerset Co., MD
Littleton Bloodsworth wrote his will on Dec 11 1856 and it was proven in Somerset Co., MD on Mar 10 1863 as:
- To son Robert T., half of negro man Littleton
- To son Littleton the other half of above
- To both of the above sons all my cattle, hogs and sheep
- To daughter Nancy Denson $1.00
- To daughter Elizabeth Whitley $1.00
- To daughter Jane Denson $1.00
- To daughter Rachel McGrath $1.00
- To daughter Dorothy Ross $1.00
- To grandson George A. Bloodsworth one mantle clock, one gun and $1.00
- To sons Robert and Littleton, all the rest
- son Robert to be executor
Witnesses: George T. Renshaw, John Jones, George Jones (SoW-SCL5:105)
Littleton married Sally Simms, daughter of Smith Simms Sr. and Sarah (?), on 18 Dec 1810 in Somerset Co., MD.1 (Sally Simms was born on 20 Sep 1788 in Somerset Co., MD and died on 25 Apr 1848 in Somerset Co., MD.)
Somerset Co., MD Marriage Records.
Correspondence from Sherry Sheggrud Bloodsworth of 1202 Park Street, Apt. 2, Syracuse, NY 13208, dated 6/18/96.
1850 MD Census, Listed as age 63 in the 1850 Hungary Neck, Somerset Co., MD Census.