Elijah Edmunds 1
- Born: Abt 1707, Northampton Co., VA
- Marriage (1): Tamar (?) about 1730 in Northampton Co., VA
- Died: 28 Jun 1751-10 Sep 1751, Northampton Co., VA
Elijah Edmunds was named as administrator of his brother David's estate on Apr 13 1736 at Northampton Co, VA as "elder brother of the dec'd." Appraisers were Nehemiah Stott, Joachim Michael, William Tankard, Daniel Stott. (NoVAW-20:202)
He wrote a will on Jun 28 1751 and it was proven at Northampton Co., VA on Sep 10 1751.
- To loving wife Tamar use of negro girl Comfort and then to my son David.
- To my daughter Bridget Edmonds negro Jean.
- To my daughter Sarah Edmonds two cows and calves.
- To my son Owen Edmonds one cow and calf.
- To my son John one cow and calf.
Residual legatees wife and five children with wife and son David executors.
Witnesses: Thomas Edmonds, Daniel Rascoe, William Heath. (NoVAW-XXVIII-R-20:111)
Elijah married Tamar (?) about 1730 in Northampton Co., VA. (Tamar (?) was born about 1710 in Northampton Co., VA and died before 18 May 1760 in Northampton Co., VA.)