- Born: Abt 1695, Northampton Co., VA
- Marriage (1): Unknown
- Died: 02 Apr 1767-08 Mar 1768, Northampton Co., VA
Richard Hays (as Haze) made his will on Apr 2 1767 at Northampton Co, VA and it was proven Mar 8 1768.
- To my grandson Richard Haze, son of William, my plantation whereon I now live, and for want of heirs to my granddau. Margaret Haze, dau. of John.
- To my dau. Sarah Jacob negro fellow Sipeo, and to her youngest son negro boy Isaac.
- To my granddau. Bridget Edmunds negro fellow Zechariah when she is 21.
- To granddau. Abigail Edmunds when 21 negro woman Luse.
- To my granddau. Anne Edmunds when 21 negro child Babel.
- To granddau. Margaret Haze dau. of John when 21 negro boy James.
- To dau. Hannah Edmunds, pewter dish and plates.
- Remainder of estate to be sold and divided into five equal. parts for John Haze's child, for William Haze's children, for the children of Sarah Jacob wife of Kendall, for Hannah Edmunds wife of David and her children, and for Richard Jacob son of Mary Jacob.
- my friend Henry Gascoyne "all & singlar the lands, messuages & tenaments", and executordhip
Witnesses: William Gascoyne, Elijah Isaacs, Bridget Dolby (NoVAW-XXXII-R-24:136)