Richard Teague 1
In Whitelaw, Richard Teague was assigned 350a in tract N101 by Nicholas Waddelowe in 1656. Waddelowe had received the patent for the land that same year. This is the same land Richard Teague leaves to son Gabriel and Richard in 1660. This land in the modern day (2017) is on the north side of Nassawadox Creek and adjacent to and east of the hamlet of Jamesville, VA. Gabriel Teague deeded his interest to John Custis representing Col. Francis Yardley's interests in 1673. Francis and Argoll Yardley sold the entire 350a to Obedience Johnson in 1675 and Johson deeded it back to Custis alone for life and his son John a storehouse and one acre. In 1696, Johnson gift-deeded the land to his daughter Temperance and her husband Jacob Johnson - by 1716, the land was in the possession their daughter Mary who had married Dingley Gray. Mary Gray, in her will, mentions Jacob Johnson Gray and Benjamin Dingley Gray. Jacob J. Gray must have died or moved as Benjamin D. Gray ends up with the land in 1750.
Richard married Elizabeth Johnson, daughter of John Johnson and Ann (?), about 1644. (Elizabeth Johnson was born about 1625 and died before 07 Mar 1662 in Northampton Co., VA.)
Miles Files - Eastern Shore (VA) Public Library (http://espl-genealogy.org/MilesFiles/site/index.htm).