- Born: 16 Dec 1737, Somerset Co., MD 399
- Marriage (1): Temperance Sirman on 29 Jan 1762 in Somerset Co., MD
- Died: 27 Aug 1808-13 Jan 1809, Worcester Co., MD
George Parsons Sr. wrote his will Aug 27 1808 and it was proven in Worcester Co., MD on Jan 13 1809:
- To eldest son Jordan, plantation "Conclusion" 184a,
- To second son George, my plantation on west side of line of marked trees, tracts "Friends Denial" and "Magees Lot"
- To son Elijah, land I live on on east side of line of marked trees, tracts "Addition" and "Magees Lot"
- To daughter Nelly and two sons Jehu and Henry, land in "Pembertons Goodwill" I bought of Major Levin Handy, containing 135a
- To two grandchildren Obediah and Tempy Disharoon, ten pounds each
- To daughter Nelly and three sons Elijah, Jehu and Henry, 15 pounds each
- Rest divided equally among eight children Jordan, Nelly, Abigail, Leah, George, Elijah, Jehu and Henry
- Negro woman Lue to be free 2 years after my decease
- Sons George and Elijah to be sole executors
Witnesses: William Bigland, William Flint, Richard Culver (WoW-1806/22:140)
George married Temperance Sirman, daughter of Job Sirman and Abigail Kibble, on 29 Jan 1762 in Somerset Co., MD. (Temperance Sirman was born on 09 Aug 1739 in Somerset Co., MD 399 and died after 1811 in Worcester Co., MD.)