- Born: Abt 1655
- Marriage (1): Jean (?)
- Died: 25 Jan 1704-08 Mar 1704, Dorchester Co., MD
John Elliott wrote his will Jan 25 1704 (NS) and it was proven Mar 8 1704 in Dorchester Co., MD:
- To son John and hrs., plantation and all lands with the exception of 50a which he is to pay his brother Edward. In event of death of son John without issue, son Edward and hrs. to inherit his estate, which is to descend in turn to dau. Mary and hrs.
- To daughters Eliza and Rose, personalty
- To each of my children, I give four ____ a piece, two cows and two _____ to be delivered at the day of their marrriage
- To three children Edward, Eliza and Rose, a feather bed/furniture to be delivered at ,arriage or age 18.
- appoint wife Jean and son John joint executors.
Witnesses: Jno. Crase (also Crasey), Mary Crase, Mary Hunt. (MdWills-3:13)
John married Jean (?). (Jean (?) was born about 1660 in MD and died on 21 Jan 1724-08 Mar 1724 in Dorchester Co., MD.)