- Born: 1806, MD 2
- Marriage (1): John Rencher on 13 Jun 1826 in Somerset Co., MD 1
- Died: Jun 1859-12 Aug 1862, Somerset Co., MD
Elizabeth Rencher wrote her will in Jun 1859 and it was proven on Aug 12 1862 in Somerset Co., MD with the following provisions:
- To son Ephraim H. Rencher, the plantation that I now live on containing about 60a, he to pay his sister Betsy J. Rencher and Rufus Rencher and Alpheus Rencher $50 each within 3 years of my death and giving Betsy a home in the house while she is unmarried
- To so Ephraim, my best yoke of oxen
- To daughter Betsy J. Rencher, my best bed and furniture
- To son Rufus, one bed and furniture
- To son Alpheus, one bed and furniture
- the remainder to be divided amonst all four children equally.
- Son Ephraim H. Rencher to be sole executor.
Witnesses: James R.W. Conway, Noah T. Hearn, John Taylor.
Elizabeth married John Rencher on 13 Jun 1826 in Somerset Co., MD.1 (John Rencher was born about 1805 in Somerset Co., MD and died in 1841-1849 in Somerset Co., MD.)
Somerset Co., MD Marriage Records.
1850 MD Census, Listed as age 44 in the 1850 Tyaskin, Somerset Co., MD Census.