Isaac Hayman 1
- Born: Abt 1710, Somerset Co., MD
- Marriage (1): Unknown
- Died: 28 Feb 1770-20 Jun 1770, Somerset Co., MD
Isaac Hayman's will written Feb 28 1770 and proven Jun 20 1770 in Somerset Co.:
- To son Joshua, the south end of two tracts of land "Wolfs Pit Ridge" and "Addition", near a path that goes to my borther Charles Hayman
- To son Isaac, the remainder part of the above lands and a tract called "Haymans Purchase"
- To the two sons, tract "White Oak Swamp"
- To sons other household items
Witnesses: Miles Bailey, William Redden, Stephen Redden (SoW-EB4:150)
Descendants of Michael Disharoon. David Heise, draft report dated Nov 26 2000.