- Born: 16 Jun 1800, Worcester Co., MD 1 2 3 4 5
- Marriage (1): Esther* Pollitt on 02 Feb 1820
- Marriage (2): Priscilla (?) in 1864-1868
- Died: 01 Jul 1873, Wicomico Co., MD 3
- Buried: Abt 04 Jul 1873, Toadvine Cemetery, Union Church Road, Wicomico Co., MD
Elijah Toadvine wrote his will Sep 19 1871 and it was proven in Wicomico Co., MD on Jul 8 1873:
- To daughter Milly Hayman and Polly Mcgrath and Caroline Grey and Ann's children who are Stephen F. Toadvine, Elijah T. Toadvine, John T. Toadvine, and Ester A. Toadvine - proceeds from the sale of 50a part of "Fooks Cost", part of "Long Acre", and part of "Fort Neck" and part of "Barn Neck" lying in the fork of two ditches opposite Handy Hayman's
- To wife Priscilla Toadvine - personal property I have from our marriage and a cow purchased at Widon (Widow or Winder) Disharoon's sale and a lot opposite my house over the county road for her life, one room in my house and access to all other rooms and her thirds
- To son Wesley - the above lot after wife's death and land not already given
- To son Stephen Toadvine - two shares of railroad stock and the note I hold against him
- To son James Toadvine - 25 cents
- To son Henry T. Toadvine - 25 cents
- That a small head and foot stone be placed at my first wife's Easther, grave
- Executor: son Henry
Witnesses: Levin M. Dashiell, Pary (Perry) R. Pollitt, John W. Riggin (WiW-WB1:109)
Elijah married Esther* Pollitt, daughter of Stephen Pollitt and Unknown, on 02 Feb 1820. (Esther* Pollitt was born on 13 May 1800 in MD,3 6 7 died on 09 May 1863 in Worcester Co., MD 3 and was buried about 12 May 1863 in Toadvine Cemetery, Union Church Road, Wicomico Co., MD.)
Elijah next married Priscilla (?) in 1864-1868. (Priscilla (?) was born in 1823 in MD 8.)
1850 MD Census, Listed as age 48 in the 1850 Nutters, Worcester Co., MD Census.
1830 MD Census, Listed as age 30-40 in the 1830 District 6, Worcester Co., MD Census.
1870 MD Census, Listed as age 68 in the 1870 Nutters, Wicomico Co., MD Census.
1860 MD Census, Listed as age 60 in the 1860 Nutters, Worcester Co., MD Census.
1850 MD Census, Listed as age 49 in the 1850 Nutters, Worcester Co., MD Census.
1860 MD Census, Listed as age 65 in the 1860 Nutters, Worcester Co., MD Census.
1870 MD Census, Listed as age 47 in the 1870 Nutters, Wicomico Co., MD Census.