Eleanor Eunice Hitch
- Born: 28 Jul 1875, Morven, Brooks Co., GA 1 2
- Died: 05 May 1916, Alto, Banks Co., GA 1 3
- Buried: Abt 08 May 1916, Campground Cemetery, Brooks Co., GA
Never married, Eleanor E. Hitch was an artist. "A Hitch Orchard" states, "(She was) educated at Wesleyan College, Macon Co. (GA); Student of Art in New York and Paris; 1910-1912 - Instructor of Art, Wesleyan College, Macon, GA. She was also very interested in the Hitch history. Was looking up lines. Was one of the charter members of the Hannah Clark Chapter N.S.D.A.R. in Quitman, Georgia."
• Education, Bef 1910, Wesleyan College, Macon, GA. 3
• Education, Between 1910 and 1912, NY And Paris. 3