- Born: 1736, Somerset Co., MD
- Marriage (1): Rachel Powell on 02 Feb 1757 in Somerset Co., MD 1
- Died: 09 May 1778-09 Jun 1778, Somerset Co., MD
Lazarus Lankford wrote his will on May 9 1778 and it was proven in Somerset Co., MD on Jun 9 1778
It is my desire to be buried in my own orchard...
- To daughter Betty Lankford, negro girl Pleasant and a spinning wheel I bought for her and equal part of rest of my estate
- To wife Rachel, whole estate for her widowhood until youngest child is age 21 and then land to be sold and divided among my children, Benjamin, Jesse Maddux, Robert, Kellam, William Planner, Betty, David and Isaac.
Witnesses: Isaac Outten, Edward Wyatt, Killiam Lankford (SoW-EB1:73)
Lazarus married Rachel Powell, daughter of Jesse? Maddux? and Unknown, on 02 Feb 1757 in Somerset Co., MD.1 (Rachel Powell died after 1778 in Somerset Co., MD.)